The Management Team at Bardem have extensive experience in the Demolition Industry at senior management level. The portfolio of work experience includes the following amongst many;
- City Centre Office Block Projects of varying size, all of which carried their own unique challenges resulting in methods ranging from floor-by-floor de-construction to high-reach demolition.
- High-Reach Demolition of Multi-Storey Tower Blocks.
- Rail Bridges working to typically demanding possession times.
- Large-scale commercial demolition and Factory clearance.
- In excess of 40No. Schools, many of which were carried out adjacent to new replacement Schools which were occupied throughout.
- Extensive range of low-rise redundant housing stock.
- Dismantling / Demolition of Dockside Cranes and bespoke structures within live operational manufacturing environments.
- Major Soft-Strip, Service Removal and Structural Alterations of buildings back to core & shell to facilitate refurbishment.
- Asbestos Removal management from Demolition & Refurbishment Survey arrangements through to full assessment, procurement and safe execution and disposal.
The Senior Management of Bardem carry accreditation of the following bodies and training certification;
- Membership of the Institute of Demolition Engineers.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme - Professionally Qualified Person.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme - Project Manager.
- The Site Management Safety Training Scheme for the Construction and Civil Engineering Industries.
- Certificate of Competence of Demolition Operatives - Demolition Manager.